China Offshore Summit Series
Since the inception of the China Offshore Summit series in 2010, China's HNWI, investment groups and corporations have developed an ever increasing need for sophisticated international wealth, tax and asset planning services. This demand, coupled with growing pressure from local and international taxation authorities for transparency has created a massive gap in traditional offshore planning by local practitioners.
By October 2017, China had reached annual non-financial ODI levels of USD 81.88 billion, 17.8% increase from last year and over 2.38 million identified HNWI. These figures accentuate both the opportunity and the challenge present for local and international practitioners to deliver reliable "Offshore" solutions to their mainland clients.
The China Offshore Summit has been designed exclusively by China Offshore & local practitioners to educate Chinese financial intermediaries on the effective use of tax planning and asset management tools available in low-tax jurisdictions. With an average of over 500 attendees per event, the China Offshore Summit provides a premium platform for information exchange, business development and much-needed education for Chinese intermediaries in this burgeoning market.
- Labuan FSA Grants the First Digital Bank Approval to China Construction Bank Labuan
- Seychelles: The Premier Financial Services Centre in a Digital World
- Zimbabwean president urges Chinese investment in Zimbabwe's tourism sector
- Melbourne Top Investment Choice for Chinese Buyers
- How Bangladesh Learned to Love the Belt and Road